You are here:
Minutes of INS
INDIAN NUCLEAR SOCIETY
Minutes of the Twenty fifth Annual General Body Meeting
Meeting No.: 25
Date: December 26, 2014
Time: 17:00 Hrs.
Venue: AERB Auditorium, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094
General body paid rich tributes to immediate past President, Late Shri S.K. Sharma.
Vice President Dr. V. Venugopal took the Chair & welcomed the members.
Following agenda was taken up for discussion:
1. Approve the minutes of the Twenty Fourth Annual General Body Meeting held on November 08, 2013 at Multipurpose Hall, Training School Hostel, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094
After discussion, it was resolved that minutes were approved as
Proposed by Dr. D.N. Sharma &
Seconded by Shri M.L. Joshi.
2. Consider the Annual Report of the Society for the year 2013-14 to be presented by the Secretary
Dr. Gursharan Singh, Hon Secretary, presented the Society’s report for the year 2013-14.
After discussion, it was resolved that the Annual Report was approved as
Proposed by Shri Y.K. Bhardwaj &
Seconded by Shri V. Srinivasa Prasada Rao.
3. Approve the Audited Statement of Accounts for the year ended at March 31, 2014
Shri R.K. Singh, Hon. Treasurer, INS presented the accounts for the year 2013-14
After discussion, it was resolved that the Audited Statements of Account for the
year ended March 31, 2014 was approved as
Proposed by Shri T.K. Sankaranarayanan &
Seconded by Dr. D.N. Sharma.
4. Appoint the Auditors for the period 2014-2015 and approve their remunerations
After discussion, it was resolved that Shri Santosh Mane was appointed the
auditors for the year 2014-2015 & INS EC was authorized to fix remuneration. It was approved as
Proposed by Shri S.P. Dharne &
Seconded by Shri T.K. Sankaranarayanan.
5. Constitute the Board of Trustees for 2014-2016:
AGM discussed the matter of constitution of INS Board of Trustees. After discussion, AGM constituted INS Board of Trustees with following members. It was approved as
Proposed by Dr. Gursharan Singh & seconded by Shri R.K. Singh
AGM constituted the Board of Trustees with following members:
1) Dr. R.K. Sinha
2) Shri S.A. Bhardwaj
3) Dr. R.B. Grover
4) Shri Kaustubh Shukla
6. Report on INS Elections 2014-2016 by Dr. A. Venugopalan, Returning Officer and introduction of the Newly Elected Executive Committee
Dr. A. Venugopalan, Returning Officer for the Elections 2014-2016 gave the details of the nominations received, withdrawals of the nominations and final counting of votes. He announced the results and declared the following members elected to the new Executive Committee for the term 2014-2016.
1) Shri S.A. Bhardwaj — President
2) Shri G.P. Srivastava — Vice President
3) Shri R.K. Singh — Secretary
4) Shri M.L. Joshi — Joint Secretary
5) Dr. S.K. Aggarwal — Treasurer
6) Dr. G. Chourasiya — Joint Treasurer
7) Shri S.P. Dharne — Member
8) Shri G. Gouthaman — Member
9) Shri S.K. Ghosh — Member
10) Dr. B.N. Jagatap — Member
11) Shri H.S. Kushwaha — Member
12) Dr. K.B. Sainis — Member
13) Dr. D.N. Sharma — Member
14) Dr. R.K. Singh — Member
15) Dr. V. Venugopal — Member
The results were approved unanimously.
7. Any other matter with the permission of the chair:
Shri S.P. Dharne suggested to take up more programmes as INS has sufficient resources.
8. Remarks by the incoming President
Dr. V. Venugopal, Vice President welcomed the incoming President.
Shri S.A. Bhardwaj thanked the members and informed the members that with the support of INS members INS will achieve new heights.
The Meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the Chair.
The minutes were recorded by Shri R.K. Singh Hon. Secretary, INS and okayed by the